Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas 08





5 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

You have adorable boys! These are great photos. I love the pj's and reindeer ears...too cute. Looks like you have sunshine where you are. We had 12" of snow and it snowed on Christmas day over here.....simply beautiful. It is all starting to melt now. It will be nice to be over 22 degrees in the coming days. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm still praying for that NOC to come! April :-)

Peter and Nancy said...

Cute pictures! Merry Christmas to you . . . can't wait to see Lia in those photos next year. :o)
-- Nancy

Amy said...

Your boys are the CUTEST ever! Great pics!

Pam said...

Love those pictures! They are adorable!

Candice said...

What fun it looks like your boys are having! Can't wait to see Lia in the mix. It's a little harder to find matching jammies when you have girls and boys! :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Candice