Am I the only one who has a love/hate relationship with those tickers? I love that I can look real quick and get a down to the day reminder of how old all THREE (wow, doesn't that sound nice?!) of my kiddos are. Yup and therein lies the hate too. A quick glance reminds me that the older two are getting old t00 fast right in front of my eyes and the youngest is getting old too fast far away from me (although at the same time it sort of means we're getting closer to travel)! So I check my own blog just to stare at them and then I'm alternately excited and depressed. Okay maybe it's just me, maybe that signals a need for a hobby or medication of some sort (or maybe a great big yummy fruity drink as I am off on a girl's weekend tomorrow morning!) Happy weekend!
2 comments:
I am so with you. Sometimes I wish time would stand still....I hate that I am missing some of Simeon's milestones :(
It's so neat that our kids are so close in age (Lucy is about to turn 5 and Nate, 18 mos). Maybe my #3 will match up closely with your #3, too! :)
Post a Comment